We are sorry you are having trouble using your Speakaboos App.
If you purchased on iTunes or Google Play, you may be able to resolve this issue by restoring your purchase. Please follow the steps below, based on your device type.
Restoring a purchase from Google Play:
1) Open the Speakaboos app on your device
2) Click on the settings icon in the upper right corner
3) After the Grown Ups Only screen, make sure you’re signed out
4) Click sign in. Here, you should see a link that says Restore your Purchase. Click on this link, and follow the onscreen instructions.
Restoring a purchase from iTunes:
1) Press and hold on the settings icon in the top right corner of the App
2) Complete the Grown Ups Only screen and ensure you’re signed out
3) Tap the “Sign In” button in the Parental Settings and Help box
4) Tap on the link that says “Restore your purchase with your Apple ID.”
5) When prompted, enter your Apple ID password (Please make sure this is the same Apple ID you used to purchase your Speakaboos subscription.)
With your purchase restored, you should now have the ability to create a Speakaboos username and password. (This username and password can also be used on other devices and on our website, www.Speakaboos.com.)
If you weren't able to restore your purchase, or if restoring your purchase didn't resolve the issue, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the error messages you are seeing or a picture of your screen.
We will respond as quickly as possible and will work with you to resolve the issue.