To do this, please first identify whether your subscription was purchased through iTunes (on a mobile device), or via our website, and follow the corresponding instructions below.
To manage a subscription purchased through ITUNES:
- From your iOS device's Home screen, tap App Store.
- Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
- Tap the View Apple ID button. Enter your password and tap “OK”.
- From the main account page, scroll down and tap the “manage” button under “Subscriptions”. (If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.)
- From the Manage App Subscription page, tap the Speakaboos app from your list of subscription apps.
- Use the buttons available to manage your renewal preferences.
To manage a subscription purchased through the Speakaboos WEBSITE:
- Go to your account page on Speakaboos. (If you are not already logged in, you’ll need to log in now.)
- Under the “My Account” Heading, click on the “Subscription” link.
- On the right side, click on "I want to turn off auto-renew" and follow the instructions on the “Subscription Preferences” page.
- Please note that once you turn off the auto-renew feature on our website, you’ll be unable to turn it back on. If you decide in the future that you’d like to start enjoying Speakaboos again, please contact us so we can help you create a new subscription.
To manage a subscription purchased through Google Play:
- Go to payments.google.com.
- Along the left side of your screen, select .
- Select the subscription you want to cancel > .
Also note that once you have turned off “auto-renew”, you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to Speakaboos for the remaining purchased time you have on your subscription. When your subscription expires, your Speakaboos subscription will end and you will not incur any future charges.
We hope that this information has been helpful, but if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.